Sunday, May 27, 2007

randomness

18 random thoughts: (why 18? coz its a random no. like duh!?)

  1. sotong's chalet = the feb 2007, spse chalet. coincidental or a cruel twist of fate? you decide.

  2. same suki sushi buffet, same table. pure coincidence again?

  3. there is something called "no-longer-in-a-buy-bear-mood"!!



  4. aren't they just adorable? we were supposed to buy matching bag charms (i love matching stuff with ppl! hehe.) but aft we took ages choosing our favs, the loooong queue helped us save $7.50.

  5. TANGS themed lingerie dressing rm makes one feel sexy.



  6. the great s'pore sale serves to only lighten my wallet. but mango n topshop do hv some pretty awesome steals!!!! omg.. ^^

  7. buying itsy bitsy pieces of clothing hv to ability to make u feel happy for exactly 10 min. aft which, the sian-ness returns..

  8. NETS is a v dangerous weapon. savings "die" bcoz of it.

  9. crying leaves u dehydrated. its been ages since i hv ulcers n cracked lips. ouch.

  10. crying leaves ur eyes lop-sided too. my right eye sooo better get bigger or i wun even get to indulge in zilian-ing without looking horribly wrong anymore. *sobs*

  11. i love my dear to bits!
    its nice to hv someone to come down to meet me at tamp (frm chinese gardens).
    its nice to hv someone to eat sushi with on whim.
    its nice to hv someone to go crazy in changing rms with.
    its nice to hv someone to buy matching tops with.
    its nice to hv someone to understand my need to spend.
    its nice to hv someone to make me laugh through saturdays.
    its nice to hv someone to entertain me during 5hr-long phone conversations.
    its nice to hv someone to crap n sms the whole day with.
    its nice to hv someone to pamper u for no rhyme or reason.
    its nice to hv someone to insist on buying me wat i obviously wan despite my denials.



  12. the hello kitty tt i always go goo-goo-ga-ga over.. its fat n nice to hug!!
    thanks dear.

  13. i dun deserve to hv a bf.
    i dun sulk when frens r late.
    i dun sulk when frens forget my date.
    i dun sulk when frens nag me.
    i dun sulk when frens fail to meet my expectations.
    but i sulk when my bf simply forgets to reply 1 sms or picks one too many calls.

  14. having a daddy is like having a v obedient bf.
    who carries all my shopping?
    who picks me up frm random places at obscene hrs in the morning?
    who makes me milo at all times in the night?
    who tucks me into bed every night w/o fail?
    who can stand my ridiculous throwing of temper?
    who will tolerate my moodswings?
    who has love tt is really unconditional?
    who can say they "care" n actually really do?

  15. is $40 flip-flops over the top?? wat if they r branded n really pretty? *bambi eyes*

  16. i need a job to feed my ever increasing shopping appetite.

  17. impromptu abalone, chilli crab n fried mantou is worth cab fare to east coast!

  18. seeing alot alot of stars dotted on a vast, black, canvas-like sky is rather therapeutic - although the night of the eve of vday was painfully replaying in slow motion. for tt moment, i seriously believed i cld just lie there forever.

  19. i dun wan a sugar daddy anymore. coz someone has enlightened me to the fact tt i wun wanna be making out (much less hv sex) with a fat, ugly, old man who has cigarette/beer breath. ewwww...

  20. now tt i can guy-watch openly, it has lost its thrill. can u seriously believe it?? even dragon-boaters dun hv the privilege of my second glance!!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home